All Interns (Trainees) can expect and agree to:
1) Train and practice your skills in both classroom and clinical (real business environment).
2) You will be benefit from the hands-on training and will be evaluated to receive credit hours for works performed that can be applied later for satisfying the state education requirements to exam for Nail Technician license.
3) You are not a regular employees, but work under close supervision.
4) Internship offers by TH Nails Academy (also known as TH Nails & Massage Academy), an approved school from the Board of Barbers and Cosmetology of Virginia, independent from TH Nails & Day Spa USA (TH Nails Inc.), that providing the facility for training you.
5) There is no job offer by TH Nails Academy at the conclusion of the training period. However, after successful completion of the additional required hours (if needed) and passing the Virginia state exam, TH Nails & Day Spa USA would love to have an opportunity to interview you for any open positions at that time.
6) You understand that this is an UNPAID internship from TH Nails Academy.
1) Scholarship to complete the Nail Technician course with TH Nails Academy (regular price: $1,200). Your internship hours will also count for the course.
2) 8 days / 7 nights accommodation for a vacation trip at BEACH PALACE (an all-inclusive 5-star resort of Palace Resorts in Cancun, all you can eat, drinks, activities & tours, tax & tips) at the end of the internship with other interns (click for more info on Beach Palace). You must be 18 years old on or before August 20, 2013 to qualify for this perk. Target date for the trip is August 20 to 22 and come back a week from that date. No substitution, in lieu of or rain check will be given.
3) Free 1 hours massage for every 40 hours of completion.
Your working / training could be in one, a few or all of the following areas:
1) Professional Image.
2) Sanitation and Safety in the Salon.
3) Salon Business Operation from A to Z.
4) Products Use in the Salon.
5) Bacteria, Infectious Agents, Nail & Skin Disorders.
6) Salon Services: Manicure, Pedicure, Nail Arts, Tattoo, Hair, Make up, Facial, Massage, etc...